Started in 1984, Way2Wealth is an Investments Consultancy Firm known for making investing simpler and more profitable for investors. We offer a wide range of products & services under one roof, for the convenience and benefit of our customers. We service our customer relationships through a team of over 1000 wealth managers spread across 573 easily accessible Investment Outlets in almost all major towns and cities in India.
To be the pre-eminent destination for personalized financial solutions helping
individuals create wealth.
We believe that "our knowledge combined with our investors trust and involvement
will lead to the growth of wealth and make it an exciting experience".
- Blue symbolizes Knowledge.
Knowledge is limitless, so is the sky and sea, both of which are blue in colour.
Knowledge applied leads to creation of wealth for our Investors.
- Red symbolizes Trust.
Red is the color of blood and the heart. Trust is a matter of the heart. Our knowledge
bears fruit only when the investor places his Trust in us.
- Yellow symbolizes Excitement and Involvement of
We strive to make investing an exciting and involving experience for our investors.
- Green symbolizes Growth.
Growth in Nature is visible in the form of plants and trees; all of which are green.
"Knowledge, Trust and Excitement should ultimately lead to Growth of the investors'
- Way2Wealth Securities Private Limited
- Way2Wealth Capital Private Limited
- Way2Wealth Commodities Private Limited
- Way2Wealth Distributors Private Ltd
- AlphaGrep Securities Private Limited
- Way2Wealth Realty Advisors Private Limited
- Way2Wealth Insurance Brokers Private Ltd
- Mandi2Market Traders Private Limited
- Techno Shares & Stocks Private Limited
- Techno Commodity Broking Private Limited
- Way2Wealth Illuminati Pte.Ltd
- AlphaGrep Holding HK limited
- Feb-08: Launched - Commodities Busines
- Feb-08: 1st Way2Wealth Franchise inducted
- Aug-08: Launched - Currency Future Trading (amongst the first)
- Oct-08: Milestone - 100th W2W outlet inaugurated
- Jan-09: Launched - Online Trading (Amongst The First To Launch Single Screen Trading
for Multiple Products)
- May-09: Launched - MTF Business
- May-09: Launched - NRI Business
- Jun-09: Acquired - NBFC 'Prudential Integrated Finance'
- Jan-10: Launched - Institution Desk & 1st Bank empanelment
- Feb-10: Launched - Realty Business
- May-10: Milestone - 200th Franchisee inducted
- May-10: Acquired - Omnesys Tradenet broking business
- Dec-10: Launched - Way2Wealth Illuminati (Algorithm based trading)
- Feb-10: Milestone - International trading through MAREX Spectron
- Apr-11: Launched - Online Trading for Karnataka Bank clients
- Oct-11: Acquired - Techno Shares & Stocks Ltd.
- Jan-12: Acquired - Total Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd.
- Nov-12: Launched - Mandi2Market Traders Pvt. Ltd.
- Nov-12: Launched - Way2Wealth Illuminati Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)
Awards & Recognition
The Grand Jury of Drivers Of Digital Awards 2016 – India Chapter, honoured Way2Wealth Brokers Pvt. Ltd. with
- Special Mention Award for Best Website in BFSI Sector
NATIONAL STOCK EXCHANGE OF INDIA LTD. HONOURED WAY2WEALTH BROKERS PVT. LTD. WITH
- Certificate of Appreciation for being among the Top Performing Members in 2015-16, in Equity & Equity Derivatives
Nov 11, 2015, Way2Wealth Brokers Pvt. Ltd. bagged BSE Top Performer Award in four categories
- Top Ten Performer in Equity Segment (Retail), 2014-15
- Top Three Performer in Equity Segment (Algo), 2014-15
- Top Ten in Currency Members, 2014-15
- Top Ten Customers having member, 2014-15
Some other recognitions that make us feel proud are
- BSE Top Ten Performer in Equity Segment (Retail) , 2013-14
- BSE Top Three Performer in Equity Segment (Algo), 2013-14
- NSDL Star Performer Award 2013- Top performer in active accounts, for showcasing an outstanding performance in Southern India
- NSE – Investothon 2013-14, Most Shareholders Award
Parentage and Group Companies
We are a part of Café Coffee Day, commonly known as CCD.
The group’s forays into diverse businesses are marked by the same passion and pragmatic thinking with which it started Café Coffee Day. The group’s portfolio includes technology parks, logistics, hospitality, real estate and financial services.
The group operates in the financial services sector through its subsidiary, Way2Wealth, which was incorporated as Sivan Web Trading Private Limited in the year 2000, at Bengaluru and was thereafter rebranded as Way2Wealth Securities Private Limited, in the same year. Way2Wealth, along with its various downstream subsidiaries, operates a retail focused investment advisory business and is involved in providing a host of other financial services. We were also ranked amongst the top ten broking entities in the retail broking segment during financial year 2013, according to the BSE.
We have a presence across 21 states in India, as of December 31, 2014. We believe that the depth in the ability to service its clients comes from the combined experience of our management team which comprises of employees who have had the experience of working with some of the leading financial services companies.
Our core businesses can be categorized into broking related business, distribution
business, fund based business and quant business which comprises of high frequency
trading and treasury and financing operations, an overview of which is set out below:
- Broking and Commission Business- This segment comprises
equity brokerage, commodity brokerage, currency brokerage, insurance broking and
real estate broking. The institutional segment has institutional clients empanelled
for equity broking and trade execution services on the equity markets. In addition,
we also provide customized portfolio management services to its clients.
- Distribution Business- This segment consists of financial
products distribution initiatives, namely, mutual funds products, primary market
products and third party products. The distribution business is managed by a team
of managers. We are also involved in providing wealth management services for high
net worth individuals.
- Fund Based Activities- Financing clients for their market
related activity is the core business for our NBFC. It extends loan against listed
shares, financing for subscribing for initial public offers of corporates, loan
against mutual funds, corporate employee stock option financing and related funding
- Quant businesses- This segment consists of electronic
market making using high speed execution tools, arbitrage trades, treasury and allied
activity by our various subsidiaries,. We use a disciplined and systematic quantitative
approach to identify factors that consistently generate alpha. These factors are
then used along with our proprietary ultra low latency trading systems and robust
risk management to develop trading strategies across asset classes (equities, derivatives,
commodities and currencies) that trade on global exchanges. The core mandates include
trading of proprietary risk capital by deploying statistically backed algorithmic
strategies on our advanced technology platform. See section "Risk Factors - Our
risk management policies and procedures in the financial services business may prove
to be inadequate."
In addition to the aforesaid service offerings, we are also involved in conducting
research and publishing daily, weekly, monthly and special research reports on topics
such as equity instruments, derivatives, mutual funds, commodities trading and currencies.
Additionally, we are also involved in insurance advisory and placement of insurance
services to corporate and small and medium enterprises. We have also been registered
as a point of presence by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority
to perform functions including, registration of subscribers, undertaking know-your-customer
verifications, receiving contributions and instructions from subscribers and transmission
of the same to the designated National Pension Scheme intermediaries.
These services are provided through our network of branches, as well as through
Way2Wealth Online which provides a multi exchange trading platform and multi channel
access for clients and through mobile trading facilities.
The visionary behind Way2Wealth, Mr. V.G. Siddhartha, 55, is the Chairman and Managing
Director of our Company. He holds a bachelors degree in arts from the University
of Mysore. V.G. Siddhartha has a long association with coffee, given the family’s
interests in coffee plantations in Southern India for more than 130 years, and he
has an experience of approximately 22 years in the coffee business. He set up CDGL
in 1993 to export coffee beans and later forayed into coffee retailing in different
formats in India. He also set up his own stock broking firm, Sivan & Co., at Bengaluru.
He was recognized as The Entrepreneur of the Year by Economic Times in September
2003. In 2014, he was awarded with ET Retail Hall of Fame for his contribution
to the growth in retail sector.
Group Business Details
Coffee Day Enterprises Limited’s business interest spreads across Retail, Technology Parks & SEZs, Logistics, Investments, Financial Services and Hospitality. PE funding for CDEL from NLS Mauritius LLC, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co (KKR) and Standard Chartered Private Equity (SCPE)
- Coffee Day Trading Limited (CDTL) - A company that identifies & invests in companies engaged in technologies. CDTL provides access to capital and resources to companies with global market leadership potential.
- Coffee Day Global Limited (CDGL) - India's largest coffee conglomerate and green coffee exporter, CDGL is perhaps one of the two fully integrated coffee companies of Asia, involved in all sectors of Coffee from plantations to retailing to exports. Café Coffee Day- India's largest retail chain of cafés.
- Tanglin Developments Limited - The company that develops infrastructure facilities for technology enterprises, being Global Village on the outskirts of Bangalore, which houses companies like Mindtree and Mphasis, and TechBay in Mangalore.
- Coffee Day Hotels & Resorts- Three luxury resorts under the brand name from The Serai located in Karnataka.
Way2Wealth has a management team with over 150 man-years of
experience amongst themselves. A strong leadership, respected within industry circles
and recognized among competitors as being formidable and strong, demonstrates high
quality and a visionary management style.
Shashibhushan M R - Chief Executive Officer
Shashibhushan, has over 21 years experience in Capital markets. In his last assignment
with IL&FS Investsmart Ltd. for over 9 years, he started as Head - Retail Business
(Karnataka Region) and subsequently moved to its Corporate Office in Mumbai to head
their Retail Equities Business, which included the Branch Network, Alternate Channels,
Private Clients Group and Investments Advisory. He started his career with M/s Ravi
Associates in their Equity Trading desk, during his career he has been entrusted
and has made significant contributions in various functional areas of Investment
Advisory, Portfolio Management, Distribution of Financial products etc. with Kotak
Securities and Escort Securities, where he also set up their Secondary Market desk.
Currently as CEO - Way2Wealth, he is in-charge of strategic planning. Renowned for
turnaround, he is deploying his vast experience in charting the way forward for
way2wealth - a name to reckon in the India financial space.
Ketan Sheth - Director (Research)
He is on the Board of Way2Wealth Securities Private Limited. Having over 25 years of experience in the Indian capital markets, he is a postgraduate and ICWA by qualification. He has earlier held responsible positions in JM Financials and FICOM. Throughout his career, Mr.Sheth has focused on research primarily in the equity market and has also been associated with Corporate Database, a pioneering equity research based firm since its inception.
Ramachandra, COO - Capital Markets & Operations
Ramachandra, has over 29 years of years experience in the capital markets. Previously
he was associated with the Bangalore Stock Exchange (BGSE) as 'Executive Director'
and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) as 'Principal Consultant'.
Srinath B G, CFO
Srinath has over 17 years of experience spread across: finance, business advisory,
financial planning, operations, accounting, compliance & auditing functions. He
is an F.C.A and previously was a practicing Chartered Accountant.
Alok Ranjan, Head - PMS
Alok has over 18 years experience in the Indian and international equity markets.
Previously he was with with Religare Securities as VP - Wealth Management and First
Global as VP – Research. Prior to which he worked with Boston Consulting Group and
European Energy Exchange in Germany.
Gentil Augustine, Head - Retail Business & Head - HRD
Gentil, has over 15 years of work experience in various sectors of the services
industry. Previously with IL&FS Investsmart (AVP - HR) and Elbee-UPS.
Rima Srivastava, CTO
Rima has over 13 years experience in Indian capital markets. Prior to joining Way2Wealth,
she was with BRICS Securities as Head-Technology and has been associated with organizations
such as the National Stock Exchange, TAIB Securities, Intiqua etc. in her previous
Shantanu Bharadwaj, Business Head & Principal Officer, Way2Wealth Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Shantanu Bharadwaj specializes in Product Advisory & Life Insurance. With over 10 years of commendable experience in Insurance domain, Shantanu’s profile spans product development, regional sales, business analytics & strategy. Prior to joining Way2Wealth in Nov 2007, he was associated with IL&FS Investment & NCDEX.
He is an MS (Quant Economics – Indian Statistical Institute) and is a Fellow of Insurance Institute of India.
Mr. Amit Choudhury, Way2Wealth Brokers Pvt. Ltd, Head – Alternate Channels & Real Estate
Mr. Amit Choudhury, has over 15 years of experience in Financial Services Industry. He has been heading Way2Wealth Brokers Pvt. Ltd.’s Alternate Channel Businesses since October 2009. Prior to joining Way2Wealth, he was heading Acquisitions for Business Associates Group in Motilal Oswal. He is recognized in the financial services industry for developing Franchising Business and has won plaudit for his ability to build effective relationships with clients and other important stakeholders.
He is also responsible for overseeing management of company’s Real Estate Business, Way2Wealth Realty Advisors Pvt. Ltd. His strategic leadership skills and ability to deliver results are among the key driver.
SMS : W2W to 575758
'Frontline Grandeur',No. 14, Walton Road,Bangalore – 560 001.Karnataka,India
Ph :(+91 80) - 4367 6869.
Hincon House, Tower - B, 3rd Floor,247 Park, L.B.S. Marg, Vikhroli (W),Mumbai -
400 083,Maharashtra, India
Ph :(+91 22) - 6146 2900
Coffee Day Square Annex Building, Ground Floor,28/3 Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore - 560001
D-74, Himalaya House, 7th Floor, 23, K.G.Marg,New Delhi-110001
2nd Floor,Palsak Villa, No:10, Seethammal Colony, 2nd Main Road, Alwarpet - 600018
3rd Floor,Hincon House,Tower-B,247 Park, L.B.S. Marg,Vikroli(W), Mumbai - 400083
# 6-3-571/1/5 II Floor Rockvista Rockdale Compound Somajiguda - 500082
No 315,3rd Floor,Krishna Building,224-A,Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road,Kolkata - 700001