Way2Wealth facilitates investment in a wide spectrum of financial products given is understanding of customer needs arising from their individual risk appetites and return expectations.
We have relationships with all major Mutual Fund AMCs in the country and leveraging on our network of wealth managers in branches located across the country together with and channel partners, distribution of Mutual Funds is one of the key strengths of Way2Wealth.
We follow a structured approach in our recommendations, portfolio review, restructuring and rebalancing that is made possible by our Research and Product Teams.
Advising retail individuals, HNIs and Corporate Treasuries, we offer a choice of mutual funds spanning all investment objectives and asset classes and have a systematic 4-step advisory process comprising Background Profiling, Risk Profiling, Model Portfolio Creation, Review and Rebalancing.
We have a dedicated team of research analysts specializing in mutual funds1. Our research output includes daily performance reports, weekly and monthly updates, special focus articles as well as quarterly portfolio updates.
The Way2Wealth Advantage
- Advice from Experts
- Specialized Corporate Advisory Desk
- Account Opening
Bonds and Fixed Deposits
We offer fixed income securities across a range of tenures and interest rates from Corporates, Institutions and Government as investment opportunities for those desirous of diversifying their portfolios and or ensure stable returns with minimal risk. We may even recommend investment in fixed income securities from time to time based on our analysis and view point on the prevailing interest rate scenarios.
Following instruments are available for investment from time to time within the gamut of fixed income securities in which we facilitate investments:
- Corporate Fixed Deposits
- GOI Savings Bonds
- Capital Gains Bonds
- Tax Free Bonds
- Non-Convertible Debentures
National Pension Scheme
Way2Wealth is a PFRDA licensed Point of Presence - Service Provider for the government's National Pension System, arguably the least cost pension system in the world. The National Pension System is designed by the Government of India with a view to providing old age security and income to all and is simple to open, operate and invest in. It is open to all citizens of the country.
We provide solutions to both Corporate as well as retail Individuals and are greared to service both models under NPS, that is:
1. The Corporate Sector Model
2. The Individual Life Cycle Model
The Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme (RGESS), is a tax saving scheme announced in the 2012-2013 Union Budget of India and is aimed at first time retail investors. The scheme is aimed at encouraging the flow of savings from retail individual investors in the domestic capital market, thereby encouraging retail individuals to participate and derive growth from the equity markets. It provides tax benefits under a new section, 80CCG, in the Income Tax act.
Some salient features of REGSS are:
- The scheme can be availed by Indian residents with an annual income not exceeding Rs: 10 lakhs.
- In addition, for a person to be eligible, he should not have had a Demat account prior to 23 November 2012, or should only have a Demat account that has never been used to trade.
- There is a lock in period of three years.
- RGESS permits investments totalling up to a maximum of Rs: 50,000, of which, 50% is tax deductible. The maximum possible tax savings is Rs: 5150
- In addition, the scheme is provisioned to provide the tax break over the Rs: 1.5 lakh limit permitted by Section 80 C of the IT Act
- The securities eligible for investments under the scheme are equities listed in BSE 100 or CNX 100, shares of public sector companies categorised by the Government as Maharatna, Navratna, or Miniratna.
- Select ETFs and Mutual funds, and IPOs of public sector undertakings fulfilling certain criteria, are also eligible.
Individuals can invest in this scheme by simply opening a Trading Account and a Demat Account with Way2Wealth, subject to fulfillment of criteria specified under RGESS.
Portfolio Management Services
Our Portfolio Management Services is an exclusive offering from Way2Wealth that specializes in providing risk managed investment solutions to discerning High Net Worth Individuals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Corporate Bodies (OCBs) and Indian Corporates.
Our primary goal is to outperform market averages consistently, thereby creating long-term wealth, and at the same time, carefully manage risk as per the set objectives of our clients. With a legacy that dates back to 1984, we have developed a strong reputation for navigating our investors through the ups and downs of the market.